2014-10-26

Affected, Part 15 - Getting Steamy

Cassie:-

The phone rang again. I picked it up and listened. There was nothing on the end of the line. Just someone muttering. Not sure what the voice was saying. I passed the phone over to Alison, who listened for a few seconds before putting the phone down.

'Who was that?'

Alison shrugged. 'Come on. I've had an idea.' She took me by the hand. 'I could do with a shower.'

For some reason I couldn't fathom, so did I.

We both wandered into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the water pour down onto my hand.

'I want to get wet,' Alison said, her hands touching herself between her legs.

'So do I.' The water was getting hot. Steam was starting to rise.

'I want it to get nice and hot,' I tell Alison. I could see how she couldn't stop her hands dipping deep into her vulva. 'Good enough. Come on.'

We got into the shower booth. The hot water poured on our bodies, making us both shudder. Hot steamy air filled out lungs.

'You're panting.'

I looked at Alison. 'So are you.'

'Yeah. I can hardly breathe.' She was close enough to me that her breasts were pressing against mine.

I grabbed the soap and began to rub soap onto Alison's shoulders and neck, caressing her skin with soapy fingers. 'Like that?'

Alison was biting her lip as I began moving my hands down to her chest and her breasts. My fingers began to caress her nipples, which hardened as she gasped. From there, I moved to massaging her breasts, stroking the lower half of her boobs with light finger strokes, letting the shower water pour down over them, washing the suds away. Alison stood, her eyes closed, holding her breath as I continued to stroke her breasts.

'Lower.' I caught Alison's moan, and began sliding a hand down across her belly, towards her navel and beyond. When I reached her belly button, I circled it with a fingertip. Alison shuddered.

'Oh my God,' I heard her moan. 'Do that again. Please.'

I turned her around and, while kissing the side of her neck, reached around and stroked her belly button again, this time feeling her body shiver beneath my fingers. Hot soap scent was everywhere. I loved Alison's skin, tasting so clean and fresh with a slightly sharp tang.

'Do you like this?' My voice was a whisper. My hand slid down between her legs. Alison threw her head back and gasped. 'Mmm,' I crooned. 'Looks like you do.'

'I only came here to - ooh! - to ask how you were doing,' Alison stammered. 'Why am I sharing the shower with you?'

I said nothing; merely continued to nibble at her neck.

Alison suddenly stopped and turned to face me, grinning. 'My turn.'

I kissed her lips. 'Thought you'd never ask,' I crooned.




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19

No comments:

Post a Comment