2014-09-14

Affected, Part 10 - Caress

Cassie:-

They are on me the minute I lead them into the bedroom; it's like Shia and Christina can't get enough of me. Pretty soon he is kissing and nibbling at my neck and throat, and damn, it feels so good to feel those lips on me there. Then Christina's warm lips are pressing on mine. Her lipstick tastes like honey and whisky, her tongue is touching my lips and teeth and I feel her warm fingers in my hair.

It doesn't take long before I feel them undressing me. My dressing gown slides off as their hands reach underneath the cool fabric to caress my exposed skin. I'm wearing nothing underneath. Shia tweaks my nipples, caressing the skin under my breasts and my solar plexus. Christina gives me a wicked look and kisses my belly, little kisses and licks all the way down.

I look at their faces. They are just as turned on as I am.

For a moment, Christina pauses with her mouth just over my clitoris. She looks at me, closes her eyes and begins to lap at my clit with her tongue. I clench my fist, gripping the bedsheets, and let out out a low moan. Oh, fuck, she's good. I've not felt such pleasure since Sonia Williams went down on me in her room, the day after my sixteenth.

'Oh, fuck.' I part my labia so she can slip her fingers in. 'Please, Christina. Yes, please. Lick me there. There.'

Fingers penetrate me. My walls of flesh guide her digits in. I moan as I realise that Christina Hendricks is sucking my clit and fingering me.

There is a tingling, hot, wet sweet pleasure from this contact that is coming on like pain, it's so intense. I just grind against her, feeling resistance. 'Oh, yes. Yes.'

Then her fingers hook inside me and stroke my G spot. Pleasure hits me like a fucking nova. 'Oh, yes, oh fuck -'

She holds me, now; she and Shia, his warm breath caressing the breasts he's kissing and nibbling. I see his straining penis, and I want to feel him inside me - but he's not the one I want in me first. I look at the guy. He's still here, watching us. How can he be so patient?

I grip Christina's silky hair with one hand, and point down there. 'I want you to come in here.' Christina flicks at my G spot; my whole body shudders.

Time to change places. I glance at Shia. 'Shia, take off.' My hand releases Christina's head. 'Christina, here.' She eagerly licks at my breasts. Shia twists my free nipple, and a jolt of pleasure and pain bring a squeak of delight and surprise from my throat.

The path is clear. I settle my hips and spread my legs a little wider for the guy, who is standing over me, cock in hand.

'Are you ready?'

I nod.

'Do I have your consent?'

Oh, for fuck's sake, what's he waiting for, a gilt-edged RSVP card in the fucking post? 'Yesss.'



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

No comments:

Post a Comment