2014-08-04

Affected By The Gas

More of you come here to celebrate and indulge in your gas fetish than anything else - including getting hypnotised by my scripts.

One of my favourite hypnotic triggers plants a bottle of nitrous oxide in your rooms, along with a hose and feed mask. Six out of ten of you just want to enjoy the feel of the mask on your faces - some of you love wearing latex gas masks and a separate suggestion plants one of those in the room for you to wear - but four out of ten want something different.

You want the gas. You want to be taken down by it.

You want to be sitting in your room, chatting with me or on the phone to somebody else, when the trigger is activated. The bottle appears, with the little spigot already open, hissing laughing gas into the room.

You want to be doing something unrelated to anything to do with hypnosis - ironing, doing your taxes, doing housecleaning - when the thin streamer of gas escaping into the room begins to affect you. You want the gas to bring a little bubble of laughter up the back of your throat even as you begin to feel a little wobbly at the knees, your mouth cottony, your brain slightly light headed.

You want the gas to take hold of you, bringing out chuckles, then giggles and ultimately convulsions of uncontrollable hilarity. You want it to make you heavy and sleepy, sinking down into your chairs, the giggles and hysteria subsiding into a deep sleep.

If you were in company, you'd be looking at your partner, another willing subject, as the gas takes control and have a dialogue like this:-

"Why are you smiling?"

"I'm not smiling. Why are
you smiling?"

"I don't know. What's so funny? Why are you laughing? Why am
I laughing?"

"I think we're being gassed ..."


Admit it. Some of you, not a majority but a sizeable chunk, just got turned on so much by what I've just said.

Email me if you want to make that happen. And give me your consent, and visit one of my pages such as Going Underground to prepare yourselves for a really wild ride.


Come on. You know you want it.



This train of thought spawned a fantasy story.



2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

No comments:

Post a Comment